|1||Little House I Used To Live In||9:38|
|6||FZ & Pig|
|12||Village Of The Sun||9:15|
|13||Don't Eat The Yellow Snow||18:36|
|14||I'm A Beautiful Guy|
|15||The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing||3:29|
|16||Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me?||4:21|
|17||Keep It Greasy||3:41|
|19||Bamboozled By Love||8:32|
|ZR20025||Zappa||Chicago '78 (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Zappa Records, Vaulternative Records||ZR20025||Europe||2016|
|ZR20025, 00824302002520||Zappa||Chicago '78 (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Zappa Records, Vaulternative Records, Universal Music Group International||ZR20025, 00824302002520||Europe||2016|
|ZR20025||Frank Zappa||Chicago '78 (2xCD, Album)||Zappa Records||ZR20025||US||2016|
- Bass, Vocals – Arthur Barrow
- Design [Package] – Michael Mesker
- Drums, Vocals – Vinnie Colaiuta
- Engineer [1978 Mix] – Davy Moire
- Engineer [2014 Re-mix] – Craig Parker Adams
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa, Ike Willis
- Keyboards – Peter Wolf
- Keyboards, Vocals – Tommy Mars
- Mastered By [2014 Mastering Engineer] – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion, Vocals – Ed Mann
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Frank Zappa
- Producer [Produced For Release By] – Gail Zappa, Joe Travers
- Production Manager – Melanie Starks
- Recorded By [1978 Recordist] – Claus Weideman
- Slide Guitar, Vocals – Denny Walley
- Text By – Frank Zappa
- Transferred By – Joe Travers
This is official release #108.
Recorded At Uptown Theater Chicago, Illinois, 29 September 1978 (Show 2)
Photography: Courtesy of the Vault
In order to present this show in its entirety, there were three different sources to cull from.
Main source: ½-inch 4-Track analog tape masters; Secondary sources: ¼-inch 2-Track reel-to-reel analog tape masters & a board cassette; All tapes were heat-treated and transferred at 96K 24B .WAV by Joe Travers; UMRK 2014.
Comes in gatefold cardboard sleeve, plus 3-fold booklet containing liner notes from "The Uptown Theater Concert Program".
All titles copyrighted for the world by The Zappa Family Trust dba Munchkin Music. Art © / ℗ & © mmxvi Zappanese.
Under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Universal International Music B.V.
- Barcode: 824302002520
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): arvato 56525719/00824302448212 21
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): arvato 56525722/00824302448311 21
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 076Y
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 01846
- Record Company – Universal Music Group International
- Copyright (c) – Zappa Family Trust
- Copyright (c) – Munchkin Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zappanese
- Copyright (c) – Zappanese
- Licensed To – Universal Music Enterprises
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Uptown Theatre Chicago
- Remixed At – Winslow Ct. Studio
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Pressed By – Arvato – 56525719
- Pressed By – Arvato – 56525722
Chicago '78 - Frank Zappa. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Chicago '78 is a two-disc live album by guitarist, singer, and songwriter Frank Zappa, released in November 2016, consisting of the recording of the entire second concert held on September 29, 1978 at the Uptown Theatre in Chicago, Illinois. When creating the album, co-producer Joe Travers found that there were several gaps in the main concert recording, caused by the changing of tape reels. He was able to capture the entire show by splicing in recordings from two other sources. Chicago '78. November 4th 2016. Frank Zappa. Vaulternative RecordsZappa Records. Chicago Walk-On. Chicago, Illinois. 29 September 1978 Show 2. Players: Frank Zappa - Guitar, Vocals. Ike Willis - Guitar, Vocals. Denny Walley - Slide Guitar, Vocals. This album is the entire show and fans are going to love it. The leadoff track is a cool unheard guitar instrumental called Twenty-One. Played in a 21-beat rhythm, it seems related to Thirteen from around the same time period on YCDTOA, Vol. Easy Meat features an earlier arrangement and a nasty guitar solo, while Village of the Sun adds a weird interlude with some additional lyrics that sets up the vamp for another fantastic guitar solo. Album 2016 17 Songs. Chicago '78 Live Frank Zappa. Chicago Walk-On Live In Chicago1978. Twenty-One Live In Chicago1978. Dancin' Fool Live In Chicago1978. Easy Meat Live In Chicago1978. Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me Live In Chicago1978. Keep It Greasy Live In Chicago1978. Recorded At Uptown Theater Chicago, Illinois, 29 September 1978 Show 2. Photography: Courtesy of the Vault. Vaultmeister Notes: In order to present this show in its entirety, there were three different sources to cull from. Main source: -inch 4-Track analog tape masters Secondary sources: -inch 2-Track reel-to-reel analog tape masters & a board cassette All tapes were heat-treated and transferred at 96K by Joe Travers UMRK 2014. Comes in gatefold cardboard sleeve, plus 3-fold booklet containing liner notes from The Uptown Theater Concert Program. All titles copy. Songs in album Frank Zappa - Chicago '78 2016. Frank Zappa - Chicago Walk-On. Frank Zappa - Twenty-One. Frank Zappa - Dancin' Fool. Frank Zappa - Easy Meat. Frank Zappa - Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me 107. Listen free to Frank Zappa Chicago '78 Chicago Walk-On, Twenty-One and more. 16 tracks 89:30. Chicago 78. Released November 4, 2016. Chicago 78 Tracklist. Chicago Walk-On Lyrics. Twenty-One Lyrics. Dancin' Fool Lyrics. Easy Meat Lyrics