|1||Do U Want 2 Dance|
Producer – Al Levene, Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Peterson
|2||Let It Rain|
Producer – Earl Kennedy, James Smith Written-By – E. Kennedy, G. Humphrey , J. Smith
|3||Do You Love Me To|
Producer – Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Peterson
|4||How Can I Tell You|
Written-By – A. Peterson
|5||Give Good Loving|
Producer – Joel Miller Written-By – J. Miller
|6||Where Is The Reck "G"|
Producer – Darrell Penny, Timmy Beale, Travena JonesWritten-By – D. Penny, T. Beale, T. Jones
|7||How I Feel About You|
Producer – Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Peterson
|8||Dreaming Of You|
Producer – Al Levene, Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Levene, C. Mitchell
Producer – Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Peterson, D. Tillman
|10||I Be Loving You|
Producer – Amos B. Peterson, Joel Miller Written-By – A. Peterson, J. Miller
|11||Show Me Girl|
Producer – Al Levene, Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Levene, A. Peterson, C. Mitchell
Producer – James Smith , Timmy BealeWritten-By – G. Garrison, J. Smith, T. Beale
|13||Rock You Tonight|
Producer – Amos B. PetersonWritten-By – A. Peterson, B. Mitchell
|14||Stating The Facts|
Written-By – A. Levene, A. Peterson
- A&R [Artist Development] – Al Levene, Anthony Williams , Darnell Penny, Deon Garris, Earl Kennedy, Everton Baker, James Smith , Joel Miller , Lou Williams, Rockdude, TRI Management, Co., Timmy Beale, Travena Jones
- Art Direction – Carl Thomas
- Coordinator [Dance] – Curwen Mitchell
- Coordinator [Production] – Alonso Levene, Anthony Williams , Carl Thomas , Chris Thomas , Chuck Moore, Donnel Williams, Earl Kennedy, Everton Baker, James Smith , Jeffrey B. Linton, Joel Miller , Luevette Williams, Rick Price , Russhelle B. Johnston, Steven Rosenthal, Timmy Beale
- Creative Director – Al Levene, Carl Thomas , Earl Kennedy
- Engineer [Recording] – Rob Rivera, Bob Ulsh, Rockdude, Steven Rosenthal, Timmy Beale
- Executive-Producer, Design [Album] – Amos B. Peterson
- Management [Public Relations] – Russhelle B. Johnston
- Mastered By – BP
- Other [Clothes] – Scott Pollard
- Other [Hair & Make-Up] – Julie Teel
- Other [Stylist] – Drew Felton
- Photography By – Pablo Alliso
℗ © 1993, released in 1994.
- Barcode (Text): TRB 0 0 12 0 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): PAP-12006-A BP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): PAP-12006-B BP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Produced At – A-Train Productions, Inc.
- Produced At – Twin Towers Production, Inc.
- Produced At – Slim Tim Productions
- Produced At – Sound Wave Productions
- Produced At – The Magic Shop
- Produced At – Tri-Cities Production, Inc.
- Produced For – A-Train Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Tri-Boro Records, Inc.
- Record Company – A-Train Productions, Inc.
Menagerie is the sixth studio album by American R&B singer Bill Withers, released in 1977 on the Columbia label. Menagerie is overall more uptempo and less introspective in feel than Withers' previous albums. None of the songs tackle intensely personal emotions of the kind which lent a dark edge to earlier Withers tracks such as Use Me, Better Off Dead or Who Is He And What Is He to You. The arrangements are also generally upbeat and breezy, with I Want to Spend the Night and Tender Things. Genre: Hip hop, Reggae, Funk, Soul Album: Menagerie A Varied Mixture Of Sound Country: US Released: 1994 Style: New Jack Swing, RnBSwing MP3 version RAR size: 1232 mb FLAC version RAR size: 1523 mb WMA version RAR size: 1151 mb Rating: 4. 6 Votes: 152 Other Formats: RA FLAC AAC MIDI AUD MP4 APE. Rock You Producer. Tonight Amos B. Drelajurus Tri-Boro assembled a mixture of styles for this comp - R&B, Rap, New-Jack Swing, Soul straight from the streets of : VA LP RandomRap TRIBORO. Remmnants Of A Paranormal Menagerie. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Genre: Sound Effects & Nature. Style: EnvironmentalArtist: Various. Various Artists - Complete in Fidelytie, Various. From United States. Artist: Various. 2 brand new from . Duration: Album. Various Artists - SFX, Vol. 3 - People & Sounds Manufactured On Demand. From JapanGenre: Sound Effects & NatureArtist: VariousDuration: Album. From United StatesGenre: Sound Effects & NatureStyle: Natural SoundsArtist: Various. Echoes of Nature The North Coast CD album very good nature sounds. In a Class of Our Own, Vol. 3: The Class Menagerie. Sound Menagerie are Stephen C Wilson and Abi Parker. It's ten years this week since we started recording tracks for the second Sound Menagerie album 'Far Or Through' the first album with Abi on vocals - this was one of the first songs we recorded during those sessions and remains one of my own favourites of all our tracks. Happy To Be Waiting' words and music by Stephen C Wilson c 2009 Abi Parker - vocalsbacking vocals. Marine Menagerie is a music studio album recording by AIN SOPH Jazz RockFusionProgressive Rock released in 1991 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Various Artists. A Menagerie of Kid's Songs. Your Rating. Overview . Direct Source 2927. Jake Blanchard's third volume of Menagerie finally shows up just over a year after 2. The concept this time is slightly different, not only do the artists create imagery based on the musicians m