|1||Nothing More To Say|
|2||Waiting To Be Discovered|
|3||Come On, Teacher|
|5||Money In The Bank|
|6||On The Rail|
|8||Cold Blue Light|
|11||True Patriot Love|
|12||Please Don't Return|
|13||A Million Dollars|
|15||The Hurt's All Gone|
Written-By – Jerry Ragovoy, Roy Alfred
|16||Black Sheep Boy|
Written-By – Tim Hardin
|17||Make A Little Noise|
|19||When I Go|
|21||Blood In My Veins|
|22||My Failing Health|
|NSRLP004||Joel Plaskett||Emergencys, False Alarms, Shipwrecks, Castaways, Fragile Creatures, Special Features, Demons And Demonstrations. 1999-2010 (LP, TP)||New Scotland Records||NSRLP004||Canada||2011|
- Bass – Chris Pennell (tracks: A2, A4, CD-2, CD-4), Tim Brennan (tracks: A3, A6, B8, B11, CD-3, CD-6, CD-8, CD-11, CD-15, CD-16)
- Co-producer, Engineer – Bob Hoag (tracks: B9, B10, CD-9, CD-10), Ian McGettigan (tracks: B8 to B10, CD-8 to CD-10, CD-16)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Dave Marsh (tracks: A2 to B8, B11, CD-2 to CD-8, CD-11, CD-15, CD-16)
- Engineer – Charles Austin (tracks: A2 to A4, A6, B7, B11, CD-2 to CD-4, CD-6, CD-7, CD-11, CD-13 to CD-15), Chris Bolster (tracks: B12, CD-12)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mark Renner (tracks: A5, CD-5), Paul Pritchard (tracks: B12, CD-12)
- French Horn – Anna Plaskett (tracks: B11, CD-11)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Peter Elkas (tracks: B12, CD-12)
- Layout – Mat Dunlap
- Mandola, Backing Vocals – Ana Egge (tracks: B12, CD-12)
- Mastered By – Brett Zilahi (tracks: B8, CD-8, CD-16), Howie Weinberg (tracks: A5, CD-5), J. LaPointe (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, B7, B9 to B12, CD-1 to CD-4, CD-6, CD-7, CD-9 to CD-15, CD-17 to CD-20)
- Performer, Recorded By, Producer – Joel Plaskett
- Photography By [Cover Photographs] – Bob Hoag, Chris Smith , Dave Marsh , Emily Falenki, Greg Baller, Ingram Barss, Jinxie, JP, Kevin Lamb , Mary Plaskett, Mat Dunlap, Patrick Dooley, Rebecca Kraatz, Scott Munn, Stuart Jolliffe
- Producer, Engineer, Bass, Rhythm Guitar – Gordie Johnson (tracks: A5, CD-5)
- Saxophone – Kelly "Mr. Chill" Hoppe (tracks: A5, CD-5)
- Songwriter – Joel Plaskett (tracks: A1 to CD-14, CD-17 to CD-20)
B-Sides/demos/etc. collection. Packaged with a cd version that includes 8 additional tracks.
Track 1 recorded at Scotland Yard, Dartmouth, NS.
Tracks 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 recorded at Ultramagnetic Recording in the Khyber, Halifax, NS.
Track 5 recorded at Phase One, Scarborough, ON.
Tracks 9, 10 recorded at Flying Blanket, Mesa, AZ.
Tracks 17, 18, 19, 20 recorded at Hermit jam space, Cornwallis St., Halifax, NS.
Track 12 recorded at Abbey Road, London, England.
All songs Songs for the Gang/SOCAN except:
"The Hurt's All Gone" (Unichappell Music Inc./BMI)
"Black Sheep Boy" (BMI)
Mastered at Archive Mastering.
Track 5 mastered at Masterdisk.
Tracks 8, 16 mastered at Metalworks.
- Barcode (On the CD sleeve): 6 20953 43082 4
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): 350821NSR-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): 350821NSR-B Salt
- Matrix / Runout (CD matrix): WWW.DUPLICATION.CA 350821NSR AMT40510R 3520
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LW60
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI ZP03
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – Scotland Yard
- Recorded At – Ultramagnetic Studios
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Recorded At – Flying Blanket
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Songs For The Gang
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Archive Mastering
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Metalworks Studios
- Mastered At – Salt Mastering
Joel Plaskett - When I Go 2010. Joel Plaskett - Drunk Teenagers 2003. Joel Plaskett - True Patriot Love 1999. Joel Plaskett - Clueless Wonder 1999. Joel Plaskett - My Failing Health 1999. Joel Plaskett - Waiting To Be Discovered 1999. All songs performed, recorded and produced by Joel Plaskett except where noted. Dave Marsh: drums & backing vocals on 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11,15,16 Tim Brennan: bass on 3,6,8,11,15,16 Chris Pennell: bass on 2,4 Ian McGettigan: co-producer & engineer on 8,9,10,16 Charles Austin: engineer on 2,3,4,6,7,11,13,14,15 Bob Hoag: co-producer & engineer on 9,10. Gordie Johnson: producer, engineer, bass & rhythm guitar on 5 Mark Renner: assistant engineer on 5 Kelly Mr. Chill Hoppe: saxophone on 5 Anna Plaskett: french horn on 11 Ana Egge: mandola & backing vocals on 12. Àlbum 2011 20 cançons. Prova-ho gratis. 1999-2010 mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. Album 2011 20 Songs. Indie Rock. Joel Plaskett Emergency. Список групп Indie Rock Joel Plaskett Emergency Emergencys, False Alarms, Shipwrecks, Castaways, Fragile Creatures, Special Features, Demons and Dem. Добавить тексты песен альбома. Добавить рецензию. Add an audio file. Нет оценок. Band Name Joel Plaskett Emergency. Album Name Emergencys, False Alarms, Shipwrecks, Castaways, Fragile Creatures, Special Features, Demons and Dem. Other productions from Joel Plaskett Emergency. Scrappy Happiness. Emergencys, False Alarms, Shipwrecks, Castaways, Fragile Creatures, Special Features, Demons and Dem. When I Go 2010 13. Drunk Teenagers 2003 14. Snowed In 2003 15. Black Sheep Boy 2000 16. The Hurts All Gone 2000 17. True Patriot Love 1999 18. Clueless Wonder 1999 19. My Failing Health 1999 20. Waiting To Be Discovered 1999. Back to full catalogue. Facing up to his mid-30s, Joel Plaskett's reflective mood is turning up all manner of personal musical treasures, which he's keen to jettison from storage and into the grateful hands of his fans. A restless inventor, Plaskett possesses that rare artistic quality where his mind bubbles prolifically but his quality control standards are set really high. Emergencys has that same vibe: a process-oriented comp of rarities and alternate recordings that's truly illuminating. Sure, you can hear Joel second-guessing his Van Halen-ape on a 2002 version of Come on Teacher maybe his lawyer's in the room but otherwise it's all confidence. Redirected from EMERGENCYs, false alarms, shipwrecks, castaways, fragile creatures, special features, demons and demonstrations. William Joel MacDonald Plaskett born April 18, 1975 is a Canadian rock musician and songwriter based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He was a member of Halifax alternative rock band Thrush Hermit in the 1990s. Plaskett performs in a number of genres, from blues and folk to hard rock, country, and pop. Top Lyrics of 2010. Top Lyrics of 2009. More