|2||Fly By Night||4:08|
|3||Sunshine Day And Night||5:51|
|5||Don't Say No||6:32|
|1C 064-32 156||Can||Saw Delight (LP, Album)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-32 156||Germany||1977|
|9 61075-2||Can||Saw Delight (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra||9 61075-2||US||1991|
|L-36207||Can||Saw Delight (LP, Album)||Virgin||L-36207||Australia||1977|
|XSPOON27, XSPOON27_UK||Can||Saw Delight (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Spoon Records, Spoon Records||XSPOON27, XSPOON27_UK||Europe||2014|
|spoon CD 27||Can||Saw Delight (CD, Album, RE)||Spoon Records||spoon CD 27||Europe||Unknown|
- Bass – Rosko Gee
- Composed By – Can
- Composed By [With Help From] – Reebop
- Design [Cover] – A. Backhausen
- Drums – Jaki Liebezeit
- Electronics [Wave Receiver, Special Sounds] – Holger Czukay
- Guitar – Michael Karoli
- Keyboards – Irmin Schmidt
- Management [Spoon Records & Can Management] – Hildegard Schmidt
- Mixed By – Manfred Schunke
- Percussion – Reebop Kwaku Baah
- Producer – Can
- Producer [With Help From] – Reebop
- Recorded By – Rene Tinner
- Remastered By – Andreas Torkler
- Remastered By [Attended By] – Holger Czukay, Irmin Schmidt, Jono Podmore
- Synthesizer [Alpha 77] – Irmin Schmidt
- Violin [Electric] – Michael Karoli
- Vocals – Holger Czukay (tracks: 1), Irmin Schmidt (tracks: 1), Jaki Liebezeit (tracks: 1), Michael Karoli (tracks: 1, 5), Reebop Kwaku Baah (tracks: 1), Rosko Gee (tracks: 1)
Recorded 1977 at Inner Space Studio.
Mixed at Delta Acoustic Studio, Wilster, Germany using the Artificial Head Sound Technique.
Comes in a CD sized papersleeve album replica, with Obi-strip, two inserts of notes (one in English and one in Japanese) and a small sticker (picture of cover).
- Barcode (Text): 4 995879 222102
- Barcode (Scanned): 4995879222102
- Matrix / Runout: PCD-22210 1MS1 C 63
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L223
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 39B2
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Recorded At – Inner Space Studio
- Mixed At – Delta Acoustic Studio
- Manufactured By – Blues Interactions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Blues Interactions, Inc.
- Licensed From – Spoon Records UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spoon Records
- Copyright (c) – Spoon Records
Saw Delight is the eighth Can studio album, and features two new band members who were ex-members of the band Traffic, Rosko Gee and Rebop Kwaku Baah, with Can's bassist Holger Czukay giving up the bass in favour of experimental effects. It was made as a binaural recording. Holger Czukay wave receiver, spec. sounds, vocals on 1. Michael Karoli guitar, electric violin, vocals on 1, 5. Jaki Liebezeit drums, vocals on 1. Irmin Schmidt keyboard, Alpha 77, vocals on 1. Rosko Gee bass, vocals on 1, 3. Saw Delight. PIAS, WMG от лица компании Mute ASCAP, SODRAC. 35: Delight. Can - Saw Delight 1977. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Kraut Rock. Songs in album Can - Saw Delight 1977. Can - Don't Say No. Can - Sunshine Day And Night. Can - Call Me. Can - Animal Waves. Can - Fly By Night. Saw Delight LP, Album. Harvest, EMI Electrola. 이 버전 판매. Saw Delight CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap. P-Vine Records, Spoon Records. PCD-22210, SPOONCD27. XSPOON27, XSPOON27 UK. Saw Delight LP, Album, RE, RM. Album Name Saw Delight. Type Album. Released date March 1977. Labels Mute. Music StyleKrautrock. Members owning this album4. Don't Say No. Saw Delight Remastered, 2014. Don't Say No, 06:32. Sunshine Day and Night, 05:54. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. Listen free to Can Saw Delight Don't Say No, Sunshine Day and Night and more. 5 tracks 37:33. Saw Delight is an album for Can fans, slightly less then Flow Motion and certainly not as good as CanInner Space. 5 stars. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download